Tuesday, January 23, 2018

MLK Day! (week 52)

Hey Friends and fam!

Wow another week down here on the islands and the time is literally
flying by down here in the Caribbean. Wow as for me first things first…
today is the 18th hahaha which means I have exactly one year in my
mission today! Wow exactly a year ago the fam dropped me off at the
mtc, I had nooo idea what I was in for by serving a mission hahaha.
Wow so that's pretty crazy and I will be sure to celebrate tonight by
burning one of my gross san blas white shirts hahaha.  Wow also
another surprise is the new prophet. Just saw that while on lds.org
and that is sooo crazy.  So crazy that Nielsen is the new prophet I
love it. This upcoming year is going to be awesome and I'm so excited
for the future of the mission of Panama.

Well as for me the week has been pretty good. I Haven't been as sick this
week which is always a plus, and we have been finding a bunch of progressing
investigators. We just got back a couple of hours ago from San Ignacio Tupile
and we got stuck in the ocean during quite a freaking storm. One of the motors
on the boat broke down and they got stuck trying to fix it and a 45 minute
boat ride turned into a 2 hour long ride hahah.  Well besides that nothing
else is new…just continuing to do the work of the lord one day at a
time.  Wellll uhhhh that's pretty much all I got hahaha.

I love u all and have an amazing week! -Elder Call

No comments:

Post a Comment