Friday, January 19, 2018

January Blues (week 51)

Hey fam, hey everyone,

Here I am reporting from Playon Chico hahaha.  Well wow since last Thursday its been a little rough out here not guna lie.  Idk what happened but these last couple of days it's been kind of rough.. Friday and Saturday were good days, just the normal teaching and preparing people for baptism, but then on Sunday I came down with something.  So I got to church and just kind of died with some sort of flu.  We had a baptism which was cool, really cool guy, but then after that I just went back to our house and got in my hammock and didn't leave except to puke and poop until yesterday.  Hahaha so its been a rough week so far but that doesn't take anything away from how grateful I am to be here on San Blas teaching such an amazing and humble people.

I love my calling as a missionary and there is no other place I would wanna be right now. Even when I was dying in the hammock and my attitude was down lol I was still just thinking in my head there is nowhere in the world I would rather be.  The mission is the freaking best and I know that there are always weeks like this that pass.  The good news is I'm recovering now and should be good as new in a couple of more days.  
Ok well that's all I’ve got hahaha…love you all have an amazing rest of your week!! ----Love, Elder Call


No comments:

Post a Comment