Monday, January 8, 2018

Christmas Day (week 48?)

Hey friends and fam!! merry xmas!!! December 25, 2017

Wow, merry xmas everyone I still cant believe its xmas today…it blows
my mind lol it just feels like your average day on the islands.  First off a big
thanks for all the love and support you are all giving me…it means a
ton!. Ok as for me lol as always I‘m sorry but I don’t have a lot of
time. So this week was absolutely nuts because I ended up going back to
panama city for a little xmas confernece with our mission president and it was soo awesome.
President bought tacos for everyone and it was a total blast being with everyone.  I do admit that after 3 months on the islands eating canned foods and fish it was
sooo nice but also sooo crazy being back in Panama City.   Lol, the first thing i did when we got to the city was go back to the little corner stores and buy an ice cold malta and a piece of crap Panamanian bread hahhaa and it tasted sooo good!!!

So I’m back on the islands now and this has been a crazy week in my new area and has definitely been an adjustment from my last area on the coast.  Right now I’m in Playon Chico and it is a way bigger island than anywhere I’ve been before in San Blas.  The population of the island is about 2000 which just seems sooo big…lol.  I’m used to little pueblos with a population of 90 or lower hahaha. My comp, elder Hansen, is pretty cool too.  It’s always a little different when you’re not with a Latino comp but its been fine so far.  Hopefully I’ll have more time next week to share some stories but I’ve got to go now. 

Love u so much…have an amazing xmas and hope all is well!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Elder Call

No comments:

Post a Comment