Wednesday, May 3, 2017

You are the man! (week 16)

Hey friends and fam!

So I had another really good week!  But I still don’t have many really crazy stories to share.  We went to get popusas again today and that was a lot of fun.  We also went out of our area today to go to a super market for the first time since I’ve been here.  That was soo awesome and i got some good stuff.  Never forget to take advantage of safeway…you have no idea how good you have it!  The super market we went to was pretty big but still soo crappy…haha gotta love panama!  My comp got bit by a dog again this week which was sooo funny.  We’re just lucky it bit his shoe and not his ankle or leg or we would have had to go to a hospital…the dog bite left a gigantic hole in my companions shoe.  The best news is that we are having some awesome success and hope to have a bunch of baptisms coming up.  Super awesome times…I love my area here and the people are sooo good and sooo funny.  My Spanish is getting better and I’m picking it up little by little.  The rain is still continuing, which has been a hassle to deal with, but life is good.  We have tons of work we’re doing but its really satisfying work.  I’m sorry this letter is so boring but nothing much really stood out this week or was funny other than the dog attacking my comps shoe haha.  My whole area is just funny but these people are so awesome I just love them so much.   I didn’t take any new pics, besides one, but its way too boof to send out.  We climbed to the very top part of our area, because the views are awesome from there, but you can’t really see much in the pic I took.  It was at night so other than city lights there’s not much to see in the pic.  Kk that’s all I’ve got for you this week.  Please keep the prayers coming! 

Love you all!! -Elder Call



No comments:

Post a Comment