Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Another week (week 15)

Hey fam and friends!  Well as for this week it was kinda typical…not much super exciting happened.  Its mango season and that’s honestly really exciting…no joke.  Soo many mangos literally every tree has mangos and I’ve been eating like 10 mangos a day.  As for my investigators they are progressing little by little.  Getting them to go to church is the biggest hassle i swear.  Still love my comp though he’s the freaking man…super funny and hardworking guy. It’s getting more and more fun with him as i start picking up more spanish.  So this week we’ve had the first big couple days of rain.  Holy freekin cow,  never in my life have i experienced rain like this. Literally it rains so hard and the drops are as big as one of your fingers i swear.  Literal rivers form in the streets and that’s not a joke either.  It’s so crazy, and the temp doesn’t go down at all.  Well that’s all I’ve got for you this week.  Sorry that I don’t have many stories and i don’t have any really good pics either. 
Love all y´all miss u guys!

First pic is a sunset after the rain, really dope but you can’t see it too well in that pic.

Second pic is a cockroach i killed that flew in through a slot in the window while i was taking the shower. I aint a fan of those things…i swear this one was as big as my hand






No comments:

Post a Comment