Tuesday, April 11, 2017

You are the Best! (Week 11)

Hey fam n friends! Another week gone, cant believe it. next week wwill be the end of my first change in Panama cant believe it. This was another good week especially because general conference. I didnt think i would ever utter these words but i freekin love general conferenece. Its soo spiritually uplifting and it was such a treat this week. Poor monsons havin a rough time pray for him. my fave talk was Either the asian in the first session sunday or eyring in the second. Loved what the asain said bout looking to the light, lol im calling him the asian cus i dont have my notebook with all the names and my writings. But He was amazing, every session and talk was. Well this was another week without baptisms. I dont know if i told u guys but part of the reason its hard right now is we are oppeneing this area. So we dont know anyone and its especially hard with me and not much spanish. but i was blessed this week and i street contacted a lady and her son from the bahammas. She speaks english and i have been working hard with her. She came to church last week and to general conferense. she is reading the BOM also and things are going great. SHe loves the church so pray for her so shegets baptised. Shes had a super rough life and this would really help her. She has a son whos 8 too. i will let u know how things go with her. Lol what hapned this week other than that, now that im typing this i have no idea. Lol funny things lemme think, well there is a croc obsession here everyone wears crocs its hilarious like everyone. also i found out my neighbor sells duros and i have been working him for free ones and its going alrite. Also went to the city with another new elder oh crap thats a really funny story but no time. basically we had a craaazy time getting to the city cus we both dont speak that good of spanish, we got lost and tons of things went wrong ahhaa. but we made it to immigrations. Lemme tell ya, immigrations makes the dmc look chill. After 8 hours of sitting in a furnace sweating my bum off im finally a legal citizen of panama ayyyyyyy. so thats good stuff. well its still hot here. havnt stopped sweating since i got here im dead serious 24-7. 


No pics of me sorry alwasy forget. first is of my carnet, which pretty much means im a citizen of panama if cops stop me ore something. secons is of my mtc comp, idk i just think that kid is hilarious. cus its totally who the kid is, miss him so much love that kid. we had such great times. saw him at the city for immigration and that was dope. last is of a mountain by my house im guna hike with my comp next pday i will let u know how it goes im pumped. kk im out peace yall. much love -elder call





No comments:

Post a Comment