Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving (week 90)


Hey Friends and Family! 

Crazy times in the mission and wow another week down down here in my wonderful country of panama. Well last week was awesome and Elder Jackman and I finished well with a baptism! Super awesome and her name is Lindsey and she is an awesome girl and super good times cus our recent convert, Christian, baptized her. He had tried memorizing the prayer last minute because i made him do it cus I didn't wanna get wet hahaha. So he got in there and forgot the prayer and it was probably the funniest baptism ever.. had to repeat the prayer like 6 times and baptize her 3 different times...soo funny. So ya that evening I got changes.. and as I expected I came back to the city.  I had like 30 minutes to pack, just threw everything in my suitcases and left to the terminal to catch the chiva at 7 to David.  So I left with my comp and got to David at about midnight.  Then right away got on a bus and got to the city at like 7 in the morning.. My seat was sooo uncomfy and I was ticked and cold and I had a wonderful all-nighter. Got to the city and met my comp- Elder Garcia from Colombia, and left to my area.... Arriajan Vista Alegre... third time being in this zone.. my favorite zone (besides San Blas) and have been here more than anywhere else in my mission.. seems only fit to spend my last 4 weeks here with a Colombian that only has like 6 months in the mission. But I really am sooooo sad to have left Bocas del toro.  I invested my heart and soul into that area and i knew EVERYBODY.  I freaking LOVE Changuinola and I really did wanna end my mission there.. but Arriajan is the next best place.  Going to be a little harder to stay motivated though not going to lie because I am out in 4 weeks in an area I don't  know and i would have liked to stay in Changuinola where I invested so much working with the branch.  But i will keep working hard till the day i die because i'm trying get that beautiful spouse hahaha.  My comp is good and the area is good, although honestly now that I have been in Panama all the areas I would be happy to be in.  Also Vista Alegre has a ton of Kunas which is classic for Arraijan and that is just who I want to teach before I go home.  I love them!  Also my comp told me they are just finishing getting a couple married so i think this week or next week we are going to have three baptisms...dope.  So wow. I love the mission and I cry when I think about leaving so soon but I will cherish these last moments forever.  Well that's pretty much it.  Thanks family and friends for your support... Love you all have a great Thanksgiving!  For me it will be just a normal day but for all of you enjoy it!!!!!
Love, Elder Call

No comments:

Post a Comment