Monday, November 5, 2018

Happy Halloween (week 87)

Hey friends and family!
 
Wow what a week out here in Changuinola.  It's still awesome out here and continues to be one of my favorite areas in my entire mission. Idk what Pres is going to do with me next change because I’m leaving two weeks early for school.  It will be weird if I’m here till the end of my mission because of what a pain sending a new missionary here mid change would be.  This area is so far from any other area in the mission and I don’t think pres will want to close this area for two weeks after I leave.  Who knows what will happen but I would really like to finish my mission out here.  Wow, the weather has been brutal this week.  So Bocas del toro has a way different climate than the rest of Panama and it honestly feels even hotter and more humid here sometimes.  In Panama City right now summer is starting so rainy season is over but out here this week its been raining soo much which is a drag to work in but I'm used to it by now…lol!   We found some awesome people this week and we are seeing miracles happen like the baptism we are having this weekend.  Mosiah is 9 and didn't get baptized because his family went completely inactive.  But activating families is my specialty and we activated the family and they came to church for the first time in 5 years this Sunday!!  I was blessing the sacrament and when I saw their family walk in I was put to tears.  They put the natural man behind them and came back to church after five years!!  So dope and I’m so happy for them.  So Mosiah will be a dope baptism next week and the best part is his family will be reactivated because of him.  My comp Elder Jackman is good too…we are very different in personality but he's cool.  So all is well and loving life!!  Love you friends and fam!   My camera is still broken so I haven't taken a pic in like 4 months sorry fam!
 
Love,
Elder Call

No comments:

Post a Comment