Saturday, June 3, 2017

Memorial Day (week 20)

Hey friends and fam! 

Wow this week was pretty long and so nuts.  I probably got lost with the new comp 50 times…my area is so freaking huge now.  But the week was aite.  Panama is eating me alive, literally…just an absurd amount of mosquitoes, heat, and humidity.  But the new comp is good, he doesn’t talk much and there’s no one like my old comp.  Always an adjustment with a new comp but hopefully this week goes a little smoother.  Pretty sad this week too because we had two baptisms planned for next Saturday but they got pushed back cuz they suddenly left to San Blas for the month... wish I could say that isn’t typical hahaha. 

I don’t really have a big highlight of the week.   Wait, actually I do…one day this week was especially hard and not much was going my way.  The day felt like it was a month long and it was so flipping hot and my Spanish was sucking.  So at the end of the day I went to a chino (corner store) and got a huge thing of grape nut ice cream which is straight cash money down here.  I swear I finished it all in less than a minute.  It’s the little things that make you happy down here haha.  Well, out of time, which is the story of my life. 

Bye friends and fam, sorry my letter is so weak lol. 


Pics---
1.  The ice cream hahaha sooo fire.
2.  My comp on a road I haven’t had the time to go down.  Its literally just straight jungle…I’m maybe going to explore it next pday.
3.  First macaw I have seen in real life too.  Wow they are dope, so much bigger than I thought.
4.  The last is of a nice sunset, guna be honest the sunsets are like that every night though hahaha.





No comments:

Post a Comment