Wednesday, June 21, 2017

It's Hot (week 23 )

Hey friends and fam!

Wow, my bad for not sending a group email last week.  I was super busy and our pdays got shortened for the month…we start working earlier on pdays now.  Life is good…hard but always good.  I’m still in Loma Coba and there is 2 weeks left in this change.  Time is flying and i can’t believe this change is almost over.  I just looked at the date and holy cow I’ve got 5 months in the mission as of yesterday.  

So this week was awesome and we had a baptism which is always good. The girl is only ten but soo special and I’m so excited for her. Her Dad is in prison and her mom left her to go back to the San Blas Islands, so she has been living with her grandparents.  They were really inactive so we reactivated them and had her grandpa baptize her.  So that was sooo awesome.  

Well today we had pday with our zone elders so we all played soccer and afterwards we had pizza (which is like the 2nd time in all of my mission).  Me and my comp Elder Gonzalez got lost on the way and we ended up walking around our zone for like an hour looking for the church where they were playing.  

This week we had divisions too.  Our district leader is on the “little slower” side and they ended up getting locked out of their house after divisions and had to sleep at our house hahah but it was a ton of fun.  Divisions were good and I’m doing alright.  Just grinding every day hahah every day is a new grind.  I loved hearing about my Warriors. 

That’s about it…love you all…I’m outtie! --Elder call 


--sorry pics are kinda weak first is of the baptsim obvi. and one of them is with one of my favorite members down here hermana erutina. Last is of this monkey i saw that was out of contol in his lil cage hahaha poor guy.







No comments:

Post a Comment