Thursday, June 8, 2017

You are the Man! (week 21)



Good week out here and wow the 2nd week of this change went sooo much faster than the first.  My new comp is a good guy; but we are pretty opposite in all things especially interests and personality.  He’s a good guy though and we are working hard.  We should have a lot of success this month together so I’m looking forward to it.  We have some great new investigators and we dropped a lot of the oldies who didn’t want to progress.  The highlight of this week was definitely today.  I finally climbed to the top of the mountain in my area and it was sooo legit.  Straight jungle and sooo long of a hike…took us round trip about five hours total.  But it had such a good view at the top and you could see Panama City, the ocean and my area.  You can’t really see in my pics because it wasn’t the clearest of days but the view was awesome.  Of course at the very top of the mountain we still managed to find a bunch of drunk Panamanians…like where do they all come from?  hahaha But all is well with me, I still really love my area but our ward is still trash (sorry) but working hard to help fix that.  Sorry my letters are kind of trashy too but time is not what I have.  I’ve got some good pics to share this week. 



1. Start of the hike 
2. Big old spider we found up there hahaha
3. My area from like half way up the mountain
4. A little of the view…I have more of the city and stuff but they’re not clear enough to send
5. Funny sign outside of a members house…just your typical Kuna grandma hahaha.






No comments:

Post a Comment