Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Saturday is a special day...(week 5)

Mom!! hahaha thank u again for all the emails throughout the week you are the best im soooo blessed. Whenever I am feeling down I count my blessings, I could go on for days! Super awesome that ella could go to utah this week shes proabaly having the time of her life. Hahaha yeah so basically the same old in california? pretty much the same old here too hahaha. Got my flight plans yesturday tho which was a day maker for sure. I leave the tuesday after this one, Flight at 11 in the morn To Georgia, layover real quick then down to panama, get there at like 11 at night. Also other highlight this week Is M russel Ballard from quorum of the 12 talked to us. Man that was special. It was on attitude and being the best you can be. I loved it sooo much and ate up everything he was saying, the spirit was so strong and It made me think so hard, he is the freakin man. other than that week was same old, they are going by super fast though now Feels like just yesturday i got here. Im guna miss the mtc I love it here, I have made so great friends Who i know im going to stay tight with. Especially my companion, literally a spitting image of me, we think so alike. Great kid. Toe is good though the nail is goping to fall off any second hahaha and armpit is totally fine. Im in kinda a hurry though cuz im going thru the temple in a bit so sorry if this is short. Oh yeah how could i forget, taught our investigator for the last time yesturday and she said she is getting baptized this june. We can barely communicate but she loves me n my comp sooo much. I love her to death too, we got like 100 pics together and She gave us her email and said we better write her. I literally walked out of the room crying the spirit was so strong. Make sure that on the email list is chase weston and jack also anson call and mike anderson. Im serious they all gotta be on here! love u mother If u email me back i Could maybe reply later too! Bye Bye, Elder call 

No comments:

Post a Comment