Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Love you! Week 1

They got out of order this was his first email....

Hey Momma :) miss and love you so much! Thanks for the email hahaha I can read emails everyday but I cant write back until today, got worried I wouldnt get any love from my mom! haha what in the world was I thinking. Yeah this week was such a grind I hate/love this place so much. Literally its the wierdest feeling, I didnt think it would be possible to be in prison but at the same time at a temple. Food sucks though like i promise you there is no way nick and dad would like it Unless it has gone wayyy down hill. Literally feel like to poop every 5 minutes and i have never felt more constantly sick in my life. wow sounds like quite a week for you guys! lol not. Heard about aunt anne that sucks im praying for her. Also my armpit thing is chill and my teeth. But im sick as a dog right now, have had a sore throat for a solid 3 days. Hopefully that will get better. Super hard here though yall have no idea! such high stress its crazy i feel like pulling my hair out, which is unusual for me haha. spirit is unreal though Its the craziest thing. Definitaly got the cry genes, I have never cried and laughed more in my life until i got into the mtc. I kid you not though sooo much crying, not from sadness but from joy. I know im supposed to be here and im so blessed. My personality is perfect for a missionary i swear. Literally I think I was put on this earth to do missionary work. Not in a cocky way because at the same time i Suck, well you know what i mean. Im a big lover which is really important, like it takes alot for me to not love someone. Idk why that just how i am, also im a leader which helps/hinders me. suck at learning too haha my memorizing sucks. My companion is the freekin best though im so blessed by god I got him, soo grateful i didnt get a square. Hes so freekin funny so that makes it way better. Had here though spanish is a grind. So many stories though already so many memories, I already dont remember a life outside of here. Im not kidding, time goes by soooo slow in the mtc. Amazing place though honestly. We are so blessed with the family we have. I love you all so much and i probably pray 30x a day for you all. Tell the kids i miss them. Will try and get some stories together next week. Love you so much momma miss you tons, Your favorite son- Elder Call.   

No comments:

Post a Comment