Monday, February 27, 2017

Panama here I come... (week 6)

Momma!! lol another saturday down wow cant believe im done with the mtc. time flew bye soo crazy. Had so much fun, freekin love this place wouldnt trade the memories here for anything. Sorry i coulda done a way better job of telling stories and stuff. Have so many funny things and stories its crazy. I have made some amazing friends and it sucks to be leaving them. I pray I am companions with my companion now in the mission field that would be so hype. Hes the man we are down right serious about rooming together if i go to uvu. Happy to here u had a fun week thats awesome. Sounds so much like our family to hit every bakery in oakland hahaha I love it. Tell nicks bum rat to email me. 1 email in a month and a half? no love. cold haha. Sooo excited to get to panama tuesday u have no idea. Nervous but pumped. I talked to some senior missionaries whose son went there and holy cow i am in for a wild ride. Lets just say the san blas islands havnt changed AT ALL since dad went there. I will write more about that in the email to dad that u can read. As for the phone situation I have no idea. Some people have a track phone others are just hoping for a phone in the airport. Just be ready to pick up the phone anytime tuedsay to any number. Odds are it will prob be me. I will call ur phone so be ready. if they dont have a pay phone i will just borrow someone phone im not trippin just for sure be expecting a call. love u mom so much i think about u always. Cant believe all u do for me ur the best mom in the world. thanks for everything, and putting up with me thru the hard times. Ur the best mom love u sooo much. --Elder call  

Yoooo panama here I come baby!! so nuts its finally here. MTC flew by sooo fast. But was so long at the same time kinda crazy. man ur letters are always fire, I love em. . course I know lonzo ball i have said whatup to him before. i know all about him and have for a while. Had a killer season. dads always been cocky with his two sons. Hes forsure getting ahead of himself. noone is better than curry right now. Hes definitely a player. all my basketball friends played with him, too crazy. Hende knows him alrite like they went to camps and stuff together pretty crazy. Hahaha laughing out loud about ur first day of panama. Mine will definitaly go something like that. talked to some senior elders for like an hour yesturday about there son who went there like a year ago. He was one of the few who went to the san blas islands and they have not changed one bit since u went there. they told me all about it. U can only bring 15 pounds of stuff to the islands including food. U wear sandals and roll up ur pants and wear an unbuttonded white shirt. U go fishing and crab diving everyday and u are always in the water. U only get fresh water once a week and there is no running water. They sleep in a hammock in a house with no walls and the storms blow u in the wind. The people are the exact same and the boats are too. No motors. Cathcing ur food everyday and literally living like an indian. sooo nuts they told me all about it. There son lost 50 freekin pounds on those islands. Sounded exactly the same as what u are discribing... so basically im praying 24/7 i go there. Literally my dream whenevr its rough here i just think about living on the islands. then they talked about panama and told me all about the heat, rain, people, bugs and animals and so much more. Never been more pumped to get there in my life. What a blessing that god called me there. What an honor. so blessed its unreal. That is all I have been thinking about lately. Why am I so blessed? cant believe some mormons dont go on missions. The least we can do is serve a mission, go to church, and pay ten percent. Cant believe we are apart of the true church. What a blessing. Man my testimony has already grown 20x what it was in 6 weeks. Cant imagine in 2 years. so grateful for the gospel and jesus christ. Man I would be in a world of hurt without him. cant believe how much happier i am right now than i would be partying in college. Literally no comparison. The happines I feel now is 10 times as much as it was when i was up to no good in highschool. god really does know whats best for us. well thats my rant for the day hahaha. Love u so much dad cant wait to tell u what panama is like. im guna be in a world of hurt in a week hahaha cant believe it. peace out pops i pray for u and the fam always, ---Elder call. 







Some pics hahah sorry not the best but its all i got. second to last one is my mississippi boy. He literally put more ranch on his salad than lettuce sooo funny. other ones are just some of my best friends in the mtc. they are all fresh,. Guy with the bolivia shirt on is elder palmer. One of my all time faves. Hes sooo socially awkward, definitaly off. Literally so funny tho and a testimony and heart of gold. Last one is me n my comp stuntin like its a habit as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment