Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Finally it's Saturday...(week 4)

Hey momma! wow thanks for the email hahaha typical friday in the Mo. funny its been raining alot thats good though. Here this week its literally been like 70 and sunny the whole weak. today it just started snowing. Thanks for those emails during the week too those are awesome hahaha my week gets real repetitive. Dad never emailed me and i only have a lil to write today cus im planning a huge priesthood lesson and a talk tommorow. Soooo much work all the time its rough. Super crazy week though only two and a half more to go. I love the mtc and im sure i will miss it but I wanna get to panama soo bad. im not a huge fan of never leaving a quarter mile radius for 6 weeks hahaha thats not my thing. so this week we got new elders in our zone and that was fun. They are all awesome Im actually a huge fan. My favorite is Elder Smith, we are already soo tight haha he is literally the funniest human being to ever walk this earth. Hes from Mississippi so he has that funny southern accent, hes like 5'8 300. Literally within the first 10 I knew he would the man. So thats awesome, the other elders are great too but know one is like smith. Everything that comes out of his mouth i die at. so this week me n my comp taught an investigator from guatemala in front of the class. We planned sooo hard for the lesson and it was awesome spirit was so strong. My comp Know way more spanish than me but i still did good. we played I am Child of God during the lesson and he balled his eyes out it was awesome. We Then had an urge to talk about baptism so we did and he said he wanted to get baptised. Honestly we were doing work so cool Idk if hes real or not but either way it was dope. Weeks are going by faster which is good Guna be out of here before I know it. Guna miss my comp tho hes the man. Love you all so much i gotta go. Ur all the best I pray for yall always you have no idea. Praying for auntie hope she gets better. Love u all! tell dad congrats on the patriots win I Cant believe the comeback 
they had. 






No comments:

Post a Comment