Monday, October 1, 2018

Happy Birthday!!!!!!! (Week 83)


Hey friends and fam!
 
Wow, what a last couple of weeks and sorry for not writing last week. We had to go to the City of David, like 5 hours away on bus, for something and that took the whole pday.  Wow, so much has happened in just 2 short weeks haha. The week before last I already forgot and it all just seems like a blur hahaha.  This week was super cool in terms of the work and we are seeing more success than I think this area has ever seen before.  This area is known to not baptize a ton but we have been going super hard and it is all paying off. We had 10 investigators in church this Sunday and 5 of them have baptism dates for this weekend. I'm soo pumped and I know we can have them all.  It was a huge surprise but last week we felt an impression to go to a giant wood house and leave a blessing.  Come to find out that it's a family of literally 2000 people and one of their kids is serving a mission in Guatemala.  So that's soo dope because no one else in the family are members and we are going to make that missionary's dreams come true by helping his family.  So five of them went to church on Sunday, in spite of the fact that they are protestants, and we taught probably the most spiritual class yet on repentance...the spirit was soo strong.  We are visiting them today so i'm praying every minute that they can be baptized soon too.  Wow, we also got a text from some missionaries serving at temple square (didn't even think that was possible) and they said that they have been online chatting with a girl for the past month and the girl wants to get baptized.  Such a funny miracle, out of all places, chatting with a girl from Bocas del Toro, Panama haha.  So that will be fun and we are going to visit her tomorrow for the first time to see what's up.  Man time is just flying by and I just feel like there is not enough time in a day to visit everyone we need to. We are so busy up here and I have freaking loved this area sooo much. Comp is still the man and we get along great and I have no complaints about anything right now.  Also the week before last we had to go to David for the zone conference.  It was awesome and we all learned a ton about how to retain more converts and finding more families to teach.  Man, for lunch pres surprised us with super cheese pizzas from little ceasers...like idk where it even came from...haha...but it was actually so freaking good and I had almost a whole pizza to myself.  Man, then like an hour later we loaded up for the five hour trip back to the area and I was soooo sick...haha...I was still so full I could barely breath.  I was letting loose soo much gas that everyone on the whole bus was complaining...so grateful to my father in heaven that no one found out it was me hahaha.  Soo funny but yup sorry that's all I got.  Love u all have a good week as usual!  Big shout out to all my fam that has been celebrating their birthdays, Ella, Natali, Jared, and Grandma Brown in heaven. 


Love u all, Elder Call

No comments:

Post a Comment