Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Caroline's wedding (week 85)

Hey Friends and Family!
 
Well another great week out here in bocas del toro! Conference was soooo freaking good and it was probably my favorite since being on the mission.  Every 2 hour session seemed to be five minutes for me and the spirit was insane for every talk that was given. Of course, I missed like 3 or 4 talks due to the fact that we were running around trying to get investigators.  In the end a lot of people we are teaching came to watch with us and it went super great!  I especially loved Holland ’s message about the power of forgiveness and the power of the atonement of Jesus Christ.  Also they highlighted a lot about the importance of the sacrament and the need to always "stay on the covenant path". I freaking loved it and some of the best lessons I have ever taught were in between sessions of conference.  I love and also sustain Russell Nelson as the prophet of the church, and also of course I thought it was insane the change to two hour meetings and the new "name change" of the church. He is truly an inspired man and a huge testimony to me about the revelation that our modern prophets receive. Baptisms will happen this weekend and I am super excited...about time!  My new companion is coming from the city and his name is Elder Jackman.  I'm excited to meet him.  It was the best being with Elder Amaya and his love and patience is sooo Christ-like.  Well I am pumped for this week!!  Have a great week everyone!
 
Elder Call

No comments:

Post a Comment