Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Summer lives on (week 33)

Hey friends and fam!!

Wow, this week was nuts with tons of stress and lots of work but it was super awesome.  My comp is the absolute man and we die laughing together.  He’s so funny, like I don’t get it, but we also work really hard together and are having a ton of success.  So this week the highlight definitely was that we finally married a couple who has wanted to get baptized for a while.  So the guys name is Jimmy and he could only get off work one day.  So we had them married in the morning and then we baptized them that night which was followed by cake and a marriage and baptism celebration.  This couple is the absolute best and it’s a true honor to have made such an impact in their lives by sharing the gospel with them.  Sooo awesome…they are probably some of my favorite baptisms so far and I’m definitely going to keep in touch with them.  We’ve been grinding and I can’t believe it’s already the start of week three since changes.  Time is flying but the mission is still as hard as ever.  But it’s moments like this week’s baptisms that are priceless and I’ve never been this happy in my entire life.  Well, that’s like all I’ve got for you this week.  All is well and nothing has really changed with life in Panama.  Love you all and just remember to keep Jesus in your thoughts and to always look outward in helping others.

Peace fam!!

Much love, Elder Call




No comments:

Post a Comment