Tuesday, August 29, 2017

My Reunion(week 31)

Hey friends and fam!! Well i should start coming up with like catchy titles and stuff like the rest off missionaries hahaha but to be honestly thats too much work for me. This week was awesome, hahaha and my comp elder lefler is going home and it was changes today. So its been a craaazy day but i got my new comp elder Hernandez from nicuagua. Seems like an awesome guy so im pumped. Wow well this week was jam packed with sooo many things i cant even begin to tell yall nor do i have time. Well i had the honor of going on divisions this week with one of the assistants to the pres. Hes a great guy and working in his area and seeing how he does things was sooo dope i learned so much. Its cus elder lefler went to the temple cus it was his last week and i coulda easily gone on a trio but idk he wanted to work with me. His names Elder Thompson and there area is soo ghetto hahaha but we had soo many miricles in suuuch short time. I have aton of pics i will send over but i just wanna say the church is true. Theres no dout in my mind about that and my testimony is 100000 times stronger than it was before the mission. Well i gtg changes have been crazy but i will let u all know how my new comp is. Seems funny haahah and he has 18 months in the mission ya. Got a lot of pics i will send over right now.

First two is a lil peak into where i worked in the city for divisions and the seconds lol is of a freaking dog bite. I got bit by a big old rot wyler (mom change that spelling) but its a crazy story and that pic doesn't do a justice. I have a huge freakin hole in my leg hahaha and i was bleeding everywhere and it freaking hurts honestly. I hate dogs ima be honest the mission has killed them for me. So ya 
one of my fave kuna fams lol sooo many of em
comp from guatemala that i was in a trio with for the past couple of weeks hes the man. And dangit i cant send the others cus i have a problems with my camera but i will send a pic of my comp next week hahaha










No comments:

Post a Comment