Tuesday, August 29, 2017

On our way home (week 30)

Hey Peeps,

Well this was a wayyy better week than last week.  It has been a lot of fun because I’ve been in a trio this past week and will be for this coming week too until changes happen.  The new Elder’s name is Elder Lopez and he’s from Guatemala.  He’s a funny guy and it is super fun being with a Latino again and its nice getting full time Spanish speaking in again... never spoke Spanish with Elder Lefler until Elder Lopez joined us this week hahaha.  So yeah, this little Elder Lopez is like 4 feet tall and is a great guy.  He’s been out on his mission the same time I have so we will be leaving the mission together in a year and a half.  We had “p-day of elders” today so we all got together and played soccer for a couple of hours.  It was a tooon of fun…man do I love soccer and I’m sooo much better than I used to be.  After soccer we all went to one of my favorite places in my area, Asados Leos, and got big old things of chicken with tons of sauce and yuka, plantains, and fries. So that was definitely the highlight of the week.  So changes are happening next week so Elder Lefler will be going home and I’ll be getting a new companion which will be fun.  So yea, that’s all I’ve got this week but I promise I’m going to tell you all some funny stories one of these days lol.  We’ve got some baptisms coming up this week which is great.  Peace out y’all wish me luck…I’m praying for all of you. 

Elder Call


No comments:

Post a Comment