Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Last letter (week 93)

I can't believe it...My Benjamin gets home a week from today.  Too many emotions.  Sad for him but so happy for us. 1 more week and I just don't know how to get there...I am so proud and happy for my son.

Hey Friends and family, 
Wow, this is probably going to be my last letter.  I took so much time thinking about what to write this week…won’t be fantastic by any means haha whoops sorry.  Wow, wow, wow, it’s been such a ride and I'm freaking out a little about my mission ending.  I have so many emotions, feelings and thoughts about it.  Just trying to hold it all together hahaha and I’m gripping on to every last minute I have here.  Last week was awesome and this week will be even better.  Love my comp and area and I’ve been giving it my all these past weeks.  I know in my head I'm going home next Wednesday but it really doesn't feel very real.  It's just a thought that hasn't been turned into a true fact yet.  I don't even know how to explain it.  I hope to baptize this last week to end my amazing time here.  I hope to maintain everything I have learned on the mission and to progress even more spiritually after I return home.  I hope my converts are all ok and that they stay active.  I pray all day and all night for my wonderful converts and everyone I have met on my mission.  I pray for all of you too. Thanks for all of your support, notes, and prayers.  I will make sure to have a great last week and as I get home I’ll make sure to remember who I am.  Love you all so much and see you all real soon!
Love, Elder Call

No comments:

Post a Comment