Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Happy Birthday to me (week 79)

Hey friends and fam!  Wow, just want to give a shout out to my momma!  Happy bday momma hope u enjoy it love u!  This was a good week but we ran into a couple of problems with the baptisms we were going to have.  So we were baptizing a cool family, the mom and a couple kids, but at the end the mom confessed something so we couldn’t have the baptisms..  They were soo excited and prepared!  So the story is the mom is helping her sister in law’s son get a Panama visa because he is from the Dominican Republic .  So she told us they are going to get married so he can get a visa and they have to be together for three years.  Crazy thing is she already has a boyfriend and is just doing it to be nice…soo dumb!  So we obviously counseled her about the risks and possible effects of that decision and we are praying she changes her mind.  So if she does we are going to have the baptisms this weekend but if she doesn’t change her mind we are going to baptize the kids this weekend without her.  My comp is awesome and we have a ton of fun together and at the same time work really hard.  It’s my second comp from Honduras and he is a good kid; missionaries from Honduras usually seem to be pretty dope.  Man I don’t have that many great stories to tell.  A member invited us to a family home evening last night so we went and it was soo terrible.  He had prepared something but it was out of control haha we totally changed the theme and made it good but it was hilarious.  Wow, the downside is that I still don’t have a memory card for my camera so sorry for the lack of pics.  I need to buy a new memory card so I can start sending pics again.  Changes are next week so wow another change done... three more to go!  I'm sure i will stay here but will probably get a new comp as we were never supposed to be together in the first place.  Well that’s all I got love u all have another good week!  
Elder Call

No comments:

Post a Comment