Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Blue sky for days.. (week 58)

Hey fam and friends,

This past week I worked with the zone leaders in their area.  It was sooo dope and i loved the experience. They are working full time in an area called kuna nega that’s like a thirty minute bus ride from their area.  They just have a group in kuna nega because there isn’t a branch there yet.  The area is more in the mountains and is soooo poor.  But the people are so open to the gospel there and the successes have been huge.  It was awesome teaching the people and especially the kuna people up there hahaha.  Yesterday we took everyone to the nearest church in a huge bus which was like a 30 minute ride.  We took 45 people on the bus with us.... half of which were investigators.  So ya they are going to have a branch up there in no time.  It was awesome and we straight filled the church.  It’s still a little weird to be in the city but I’m adjusting pretty good mentally but my body is still having trouble though.  I have terrible diarrhea siempre hahaha and its killing me.  Just got back to my area about 5 hours ago with my new comp elder overall.  He’s pretty new in the mission and is from Arizona and it should all be good.  Always a bit disappointed not getting a latino but its chill.  I also thought I would be training this change but its ok that I’m not.  well yup so this is going to be quite the week getting to know the new area with a new companion that doesn’t know the area either.  I will send some pics too hahaha its been a long time since I’ve had good enough internet to send pics.
Love you all and have an amazing week!

Pics
1. conference with the Eders…I provided sea turtle
2.  kuna nega where we’ve been teaching this week
3.  glory days in San Blas
4.  glory days in San Blas
5.  glory days in San Blas



6.  glory days in San Blas







No comments:

Post a Comment