Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Vegas Baby (week 68)

Hey friends and fam,
   Wow pretty average mission week with plenty of ups and downs as usual. We are keeping are heads down and continue to work hard but man the fruits of the labor have not been the best. The attendance of the ward continues to go down no matter how many people we activate haha. We were also planning on having some baptisms but they fell. Im maintaining my hope and faith though and I know that we will see some miracles in these upcoming weeks. The mission however is good as usual and in terms of love for panama and the people it couldn't be better. I love it here and my comp and I get along fine. We both are suuuch different people and our personalities are opposite but ive realized if u just focus on the work and the mission than it doesn't really matter too much. SO ya still have been finding cool families and little by little we are seeing some success. Lol dont got much else to say or story except on friday we had he best bbq chicken that i have had my whole life, and on saturday we went to some sketchy chinese restaurant and my comp clogged the toilet and they found out and it was a nightmare hahha. Also an amazing family made us sao, its a classic Panamanian dish of vinegar, onion, cucumber, and pig hooves. I have always been scared to try it and i was kinda forced into eating it and not guna lie it was real nasty, just straight hoove fat hahah Good times. Well love u all have an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment